Re: Hi Guys

From: John Machin <trithemius_at_...>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 08:48:36 +1100

2009/2/17 steurmann <rwright31_at_...>:
> Just saying hi! Haven't played HQ yet, but I am reading as much as I
> can find on the net about it and getting jazzed. Anyone know of any
> work that has already been done to port it to the Traveller setting(s)?
>
> thanks

Hey Chip,

I used HQ for "Fading Suns" which at least has some Traveller-like qualities. I am afraid I sort of missed the Traveller boat as a result of being too young and on the wrong side of the world.

I can't imagine any special problems with converting Traveller to run using HQ - although I dare say it will be even easier to do so when the new version of HeroQuest comes out!

Cheers,

--
John Machin