Re: Re: Singing 10%, Snooker 85% (was: stuff)

From: Ashley Munday <aescleal_at_...>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2009 21:05:48 +0000 (GMT)

Is there any point in doing this? You can come up with your list of what the ability ratings are in your game and there'll be different to mine. I doubt we'd even agree as to what the ability names. It would be even more meaningless when you consider that different campaigns emphasise different things.

For example I'd say Kallyr could be described by a couple of abilities (Right place at the right time 1W3, Others enjoy cleaning up my mess 1W3). Now ask Jane Williams what she thinks...

Likewise Harek in my game would be "I'm bloody hard with 1200 Wolf Pirates to back me 1W5"

Cheers,

Ash