Re: Re: How to run a chase in HQ2

From: L C <lightcastle_at_...>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 02:56:33 -0500

Wait. We're not talking about the same thing. :) I have no doubt that the "one contest a session" kind of ongoing Extended Contest still can go on in HQ2.

I was saying that what the OP was asking about, an all session extended contest (that might even keep going into another session) doesn't seem likely, since I can't see how the 5 point system results in more than 9 rolls maximum. A sprawling, massive, back and forth near-endless extended contest seems to just not be in the cards with the new system, but there may be all sorts of tricks to produce that effect in HQ2.

LC