Re: Re: Relative resistances and narrow/broad abilities

From: Ashley Munday <aescleal_at_...>
Date: Sat, 7 Mar 2009 20:25:17 +0000 (GMT)

That'll depend on your players and probably will vary across a given gaming group. Seeing as the rules recommend 3 hero points a session then the players can probably keep their heroes ahead of the base resistance and pull away fairly easily (3 hero points is +1 to an umbrella keyword and another ability a session).

Cheers,

Ash

PS: Just gawping back at my player's character sheets they increased their highest abilities at +1/session until they were about a mastery over the base resistance then it slowed down a lot. I'm not sure about the slowing down though as it's only recently happened in the last couple of sessions