Duplicate Lists

From: Tim Ellis <tim_at_...>
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2000 19:33:00 +0100

In message Digest Number 99, Nick writes

>I think this belongs on the HeroWars list (it's about Glorantha, not Game
>Rules), but I can't be bothered to crosspost and annoy people like me who
>subscribe to both.

This is, I think the major problem, with an otherwise sensible division of the lists. What happens when a "rule" discussion drifts off into a "World" discussion, or a Discussion of something Gloranthan leads to a rule comment?

(Hopefully not a mass outbreak of "wrong list" flames or three list crossposts....)

--
| Tim Ellis           EMail tim_at_...                      |
| What is the use of a book without pictures or conversations?            |