Re: The endless debate

From: Ashley Munday <aescleal_at_...>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 21:15:21 +0000 (GMT)

What is this "work of conversion" of which you speak? I'm not playing that much HQ in Glorantha these days but I ran three chunks from Barbarian Adventures a couple of weeks back with HQ2 and there wasn't any conversion needed. And that was for Hero Wars...

You really don't need NPC stats for HQ2 (or actually for HQ1 or HW) or any of this "consistent scale/benchmark/absolute value" guff any more than you do for something like Primetime Adventures - which doesn't have any stats for NPCs either.

Cheers,

Ash

PS: This means and wiki of numbers is about as useful to me as a choccy teapot