Re: Scenarios

From: Kenrae <kenrae_at_...>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 10:46:56 +0100

>> Unfortunately, I just don't type that slowly :) At any rate, it isn't
>> something I'd want to do in-game. It's not exceptionally hard work, of
>> course, but it is more work than taking a pre-defined number and using that,
>> which was the original claim.
>
> FWIW, my experience has always been the reverse. I've never had HQ1 stat
> that I did not require serious tweaking to make it work with a particular
> group of heroes.
>
> Jeff

To be fair, ttrosky hasn't said that the presented numbers doesn't require tweaking, he has said that he prefers to do that tweaking as preparation for a session, not in-game. I don't completely agree (many times I've needed to "retweak" those number which has led me to not try to prepare them beforehand), but I can see what he means.

-Sergi Díaz