Re: Scenarios

From: Jeff Richard <richaje_at_...>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 23:14:45 -0000

> To be fair, ttrosky hasn't said that the presented numbers doesn't
> require tweaking, he has said that he prefers to do that tweaking as
> preparation for a session, not in-game. I don't completely agree (many
> times I've needed to "retweak" those number which has led me to not
> try to prepare them beforehand), but I can see what he means.

It's pretty clear that Trotsky and I have very different preferences as Narrators. Which is fine. I personally hated having to constantly tweak and retweak numbers, and I especially hated the "Augmentathon" which always ended up with me coming up with a new number after my players announced their augmented ability (or as David once said in game, "You have HOW many masteries?").

Jeff