Re: Scenarios

From: David Dunham <david_at_...>
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 17:43:53 -0700

Tim

>it's a real shame that the target market for HQ2 appears to be only
>those people who think that printing numbers is dysfunctional.

I think you will need to judge the game itself when it comes out, not discussion by a number of people who have not seen it.

One of HeroQuest 2's goals was to be generic -- to be more easily usable for settings other than Glorantha.

Robin

>The changes in HQ2 have been made to solve practical problems, not
>to advance a theoretical model.

I concur. Furthermore, we evaluated the changes by playtesting them, not checking with the Political Officer for ideological purity.

--

David Dunham