Worlds I would play in

From: L C <lightcastle_at_...>
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2009 18:03:45 -0400

 People were asking earlier about what they would use HQ2 for. I had some new thoughts.

Full Metal Alchemist. I had dabbled with setting a game in that world using HQ1. I suspect it would be even easier in HQ2.

Time Travel. Obviously, there are lots of possibilities here. One I would love to find involves a sourcebook I remember having/reading years ago. It had two "time cop" groups, one which evolved from another. The time travel was observer-constrained; if you saw something happen, it did. It might be you didn't see the whole truth though. And there were freelance time travellers. I remember a time zeppelin and also Sherlock Holmes, who was a woman disguised as a man due to Victorian sensibilities. The whole thing might not hold up twenty years later but I remember thinking it was a neat world.

--
Sent from my mobile device