Quotespam

From: newsalor <newsalor_at_...>
Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2009 02:29:38 -0000

Hi all,

I know that no-one uses the digest mode anymore, I know that this goes into metaterritory etc., but I'd like to ask people to stop quoting whole messages and responding with one sentence.

There has been a lot of really interresting discussion going on the last few weeks, but a lot of the time, it's difficult to know who's quoting who.

Now, I'm no moderator and I may very well switch to individual emails, but quoting just the relevant bits of emails you are responding to seems like good netiquette and efficient communication nonetheless.

Sincerely yours,
Olli Kantola