Chaos Feature Voting is OPEN!

From: Matthew Cole <matthew.cole_at_...>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 17:25:22 -0000

Chaos Feature Voting is OPEN!

https://webmail.kelgray.co.uk/chaos

Our server is a bit slow so please be patient.

I hope you all like the opening screen. You may get asked if you want to open secure and non-secure items or told that the certificate is not valid for the site or other nonsense.

All you have to do is just say yes to everything; contact me if you want a proper explanation why there is no security issue.

When you get to the login screen (with the competition logo on it) either your yahoo groups email or the one you emailed your entries in with. Then choose a password and confirm it. Don't use any of your secret passwords people because I can see the one you use. It's just to stop people voting for other people.

The rules are printed on the page; when you are logged in you can vote and change your mind to your hearts' content. You can also return and change your votes as much as you like until I close the site.

Any questions, just email me direct.

My the best disgusting chaos feature win!