Re: Re: How about a sample conversion to HQ2?

From: John Machin <trithemius_at_...>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 11:31:06 +1100

Everyone is a bit details-starved that the moment. I don't even really care about the mechanics per se - I am curious about what else is in the book: advice, ideas, partially formed settings.

I recall aeons ago there was a bit of a list of the potential settings/genres covered in the book - is there an updated one of these?

I don't even mind if it is back-cover advertising stuff, anything to start building hype would be nice - my enthusiasm is flagging (I'd started reading over my Fading Suns stuff to prep for the HQ2 conversion but now I'm just sort of treading water).

--
John Machin