RE: Re: How about a sample conversion to HQ2?

From: Matthew Cole <matthew.cole_at_...>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 23:52:16 +0100

I was about to do it but then I read David's post. I agree with him and so have put it on hold.

If someone over at MD wants me to do this public service, I will be happy to. No charge or obligation implied.

John:

Even if they do take me up on this it will still take some time because of factors the like of which Greg mentions in his recent post: time to give me the go ahead, time to get me the necessary resources, time for me to do the work, time for someone to check it, time for me to apply changes (repeat until ready).

I can only guess at the release date for HQ2 and the time factors at issue with everyone involved so it might even turn out that I'd be ready when it is! All I can say is: I do have the time at the moment.

This is not an April fool.