Re: Buffy in the shower

From: L C <lightcastle_at_...>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 12:47:13 -0400

I was going to comment that HQ1 would use them having the same keyword levels as well.
I don't know if I would use affinities for the Slayer, but I can't really argue with excellence.

I have successfully run Slayer-verse campaigns in both Buffy unisystem and BESM andboth were pretty good. I still find HQ often unsatisfying for dramatic fight scenes though. Getting that down is still a challenge for me. I suspect HQ would handle Slayerverse very well, though.

--
Sent from my mobile device