Re: Re: HeroQuest (2nd Ed) will be avaible this June!

From: L C <lightcastle_at_...>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 19:32:55 -0400

 And to go back on track, did we get an answer about pestering out FLGS? I can't tell from the announcement if it is only available at Tentacles first, and then will creep out to the rest of the world, or if it is "available in June, also at Tentacles" (you know, so come on over and say hi!)

Given that the Gaming Stores around here are pretty opposed to carrying HeroQuest stuff, (or they say they order it, but the distributor just doesn't ship it to them) I'd like to be able to point them somewhere specific and begin poking them with a sharp stick as soon as is appropriate.