Re: d6 instead of d20

From: ttrotsky2 <TTrotsky_at_...>
Date: Sat, 02 May 2009 19:59:28 -0000

It seems to have scaleability to me, although without looking at it in more detail than I have so far, I'm not clear whether it works as neatly as HQ does. In fact, it strikes me as being essentially a variant of HQ1 with a different dice mechanic (and, for instance, it doesn't call the scales "masteries", although they serve the same function). I'd say that it seems to have most of the advantages of HQ1, with some things done better, and others perhaps not quite so well, but nothing really bad. And it doesn't, so far as I've seen, have any of the features of HQ2 that I dislike, which is a plus for me. I don't actually need a new system, but, if I did, I'd certainly look at Wordplay.

--
Trotsky
Gamer and Skeptic

Not a Dead Communist: http://jrevell.blogspot.com/