Where will we find the characteristics of the runes?

From: Bryan <bethexton_at_...>
Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 20:58:03 -0000

Will either the Gloranthan appendix in the HQ2 book, or else the Sartar book, list the personalities that go with the major runes? (just thinking that if characters don't have to have runes that line up with their magic, it is safe to assume that players often won't. So just wondering where major rune characteristics will be found, if they'll be found).

That is, players being players, it will take about two days before someone is grappling with an Orlanthi born connected to the water rune as well as air (he's especially attuned to rain), or a Yinkini with the otherworld rune (she sees otherworld beings), or an Issarian merchant who has the illusion rune, or....well you get the idea. People won't want to confine themselves to the standard Heortling runes. Obviously not all possible runes can be covered, but I'm wondering if there will key charactertistics for the core runes listed at: http://www.glorantha.com/library/corerunes.html

If not that is cool, we can start making up our own now :)