Re: Runes & personalities

From: Dougie <dougiepunk_at_...>
Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 22:04:46 -0000

> And yes, I'm one of those ones who likes playing characters who gifts and abilities don't always line up well with their roles.

But such a character will take a rules hit (having less fun/powerful magic)...

If most characters are going to simply go for the same personality runes as those of their god (because that what he rules encourage them do), then much of the flexibility of the new magic system simply disappears, does it not?

(p.s. I'm really not trying to be a killjoy here but this point does seem to leap out out at me..)

Dougie.