Re: Runes & personalities

From: Jeff Richard <richaje_at_...>
Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 16:17:58 -0000

> > FWIW, the center of the Humakt cult in Northwest Peloria is in Anadikkiland,
> > where Humakt crawled out of the Underworld bearing Death.
>
> Cool! I didn't know this. Is it mentioned in a published source?

So far it has only appeared in the Talastaring Religion section of the Glorantha Pendragon booklet sold ONLY at Conventions. However, I am pretty sure it is going to make its appearance in a book pretty soon.

Here's a blurb:

The most holy place of Humakt (called Enbaktavar by the locals) is in Anadikkiland and is called Serkarkos. Here Humakt emerged from the Underworld bearing Death. Serkarkos is a dark rocky crevice into the earth, surrounded by marshy fens. Survilstar built a temple atop it, a low squatting thing of dark rock. Worshippers must descend into the temple and perform their sacrices before the dark crevice. Survilstar insisted that Humakt be given respect by his followers and always appoached in humility. As a result, the doorway is only two feet tall, so everyone must enter crawling on their bellies.

Jeff