Re: exploiting rules

From: t.s.baguley_at_...
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2000 12:08:03 +0100

>> Please, please answer my above questions, or pass them on to somebody who
>> will! Some of my players are pain-in-the-ass rules lawyers, and I'm sure
>> they'll exploit the above rule quite a bit (if I can't do anything about
>it).
>
>How can they "exploit" it? Not bother to pass the mastery barrier?
>
>RR

It may have a positive effect. People will be wary of augments that pop them just over the mastery barrier (they may have tapped into too much power for them to handle). Conversely, augments are more likely to be applied at the low skill/low mastery level. Players may also save up for +2s, +3s etc. when spending hero points - which I think is fine.

Thom