Re: Re: Cycle of elements

From: L C <lightcastle_at_...>
Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 00:24:27 -0400

It's the same one, IIRC. Both times explicitly stated as universal across Glorantha.

(at least that the magic of what controls/conquers what is. In my G, Ralios used a 5-pointed star to represent them, with one element at each vertex. The arrow leaving from the right is the control one, the element it links to is the one the first element controls, the one arriving from the left is the element that controls. It is usually arranged with the Sky/Fire rune on top. Some Arkati have the Darkness one on top.)

LC

markmohrfield wrote:
>Theres one in the Hero Wars rule book that goes Darkness-Earth-

>Air-Water-Fire/Sky. The text claim it is universal across Glorantha,
for whatever that's worth.