Re: Digest Number 2762

From: Chris Lemens <chrislemens_at_...>
Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 08:02:59 -0700 (PDT)

Peter corrects me rightly:

> Morokanth: Darkness
> High Llama: Water
> Sable:  Moon
> Rhino:  Earth
> Impala: Sun
> Bison:  Storm

Yes, of course. Moon seems to be presented as the balance rune, now, though. I'd still let a sable take the mooon/balance/whatever rune as an element, though.

> Men are typically associated with Death and Women with Beast.

I think Fertility/Life also works for women. I think Beast can work for anyone in Prax.

> Daka Fali are associated with the Spirit Knot

Spirit and Man are the cult's two runes, I'd say. Man represents the ancestors. (Morocanth ancestors are . . . hmm.)

> while Storm Bullies have the Eternal Battle Knot.

I concur.

Chris