RE: Re: Runes & personalities

From: Alexander Entelechy <alexanderentelechy_at_...>
Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 18:32:38 +0000 (GMT)

I’m not that knowledgeable in Gloranthan metaphysics. I have a question.

Are the personality traits attached to a rune hard coded into the universe or are they culturally specific?

For example: Orlanthi culture has a certain attitude towards death and so bearers of the death rune in Orlanthi culture tend to act a certain way.

Might another culture have a different attitude to death and those bearers of the death rune therefore have totally different personality traits attached.

Or does someone with the death rune have a typical Humakt type personality in all cultures?