Re: Carmanian Runes

From: Kevin McDonald <kpmcdona_at_...>
Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 09:54:14 -0400

On Wed, May 20, 2009 at 6:14 AM, Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_...> wrote:

> Considering that Christians can tell the difference between the
> Father, Son and Holy Ghost, I don't see why the Carmanians
> should make such a conflation.

This observation is fairly appropriate, since the Trinity are essentially three manifestations of the same thing - God. That said, I'll bet that the vast majority of Christians don't know what the Holy Ghost is supposed to be. I know the issue of the Trinity was hotly debated in the early church.

Getting back to Runes, your comment about possibly equating Idovanus with Cosmos is an interesting one considering the comment in RM about Carmanos proving that the Idovanus Disk and the Irensaval Disk are the same. Thus, whatever rune is associated with one may be associated with the other.

-Kevin McD