Chaos Feature Competition will close at the end of this week

From: Matthew Cole <matthew.cole_at_...>
Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 15:00:28 +0100

Hey all

Thanks everyone for your contributions and votes in the Chaos Feature competition!

I just want to let everyone-who-intends-to-vote-but-hasn't know that I will be closing the web site at the end of this week!

So get your votes in while you can! The results and winners will be made public at Tentacles (or before if the winners are not attending) and then the winners will be announced on the yahoo discussion groups. The top 10 chaos features will be first published in Hearts in Glorantha, because they generously provided the prizes, and then later on via the yahoo groups.

Winners will know who they are before I leave for Tentacles.

Cheers

Matthew