Re: Man Rune

From: aureclepius <cruzmorales_at_...>
Date: Sun, 24 May 2009 08:47:36 -0000

As both the HQ2 core book and the Sartar book had been written, I supossed work had started in the Pavis book, and this question could be answered (or some hints given).

Anyway, I was just curious... but I'll wait for the book (I really want the Pavis book)

> A general rule to remember when adapting 25-year-old material: you
> don't need 3 rune affinities to model most gods. Don't feel
> constrained by a standard format from a different rule system. (That
> includes HQ and HW as well as RQ.)

I understand that point, but until I had the new book, what I have is the old rulebooks :).

Best regards,
Carlos