Re: [Is HQ2 Difficult?]

From: Bryan <bethexton_at_...>
Date: Fri, 05 Jun 2009 13:27:21 -0000

In HQ she could have cemented possession of the plant with an HP, had a contest or contests to get to know, gain the confidence of, and take advantage of the architect, and maybe even to place the plant cutting appropriately and safely. It would in fact have made for quite interesting contests, I think.

So I think the question is always "OK, how do you try to do that?" even if it seems unlikely. Because sometimes a character will use a little botanical knowledge to blow up a temple, or yah, hair dressing skill to bring down the moon. It is how you connect those dots that makes it interesting.