special announcement: rules of the list updated

From: Henk Langeveld <henk_at_...>
Date: Fri, 05 Jun 2009 20:36:25 -0000

Special announcement: rules of the list updated

I've just updated the heroquest-rules.txt document in the Files section of this list, and intended to followup with a list of changes and some explanation.

However, the message was sent of from the website before I was done with it. My apologies for this. And my apologies for sending it twice now...

I've added two sections to the rules, one dealing with blatant off-topic spam, and the other is an advisory to mention the version of the rules you're talking about (if it is anything but HQ 2).

Cheers,
Henk Langeveld
Moderator, Yahoo group for HeroQuest-Rules

Below the new text added to the list rules:

QUOTE
New members will start as moderated until their first on-topic post. Wait at least 48 hours for your first post to be moderated.

As of 2009, a new second edition of HeroQuest has been published. Most of the new traffic on the list concerns this edition, or comparisons of this system with previous editions. We kindly request that any questions about 1st ed. HeroQuest or Hero Wars are marked as such for clarity.