Re: Re: Pre-order?

From: Douglas Seay <douglas-seay_at_...>
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2009 06:24:57 -0400

Jeff Richard wrote:
> Or you can just buy it directly from us at the HeroQuest-RPG.com website
> starting July 1st. That will be the quickest way to get a copy!

Which is better?

For years I've heard that going through a FLGS was the better option. The profit margin is higher for direct purchasing, but there are more overall sales when a FLGS is involved. Is this no longer the case? I'd prefer to order online, but I'm willing to go through the FLGS if that helps out in the long run.