Re: Re: Pre-order?

From: L C <lightcastle_at_...>
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2009 14:00:58 -0400

Yeah,
My FLGS is quite friendly and has a pretty big indie game section. I'm tempted to try and talk them into ordering a copy or two just on the hopes of others picking it up as an impulse buy.

They do offer gaming space, so what I might do - since people have expressed some interest here in trying the system with me - is see if I can get them to play at the store, which might provoke some interest and then the FLGS might get involved on their own.

LC

David Dunham wrote:
If a bunch of my gaming
group were to be buying the game at the same time, I'd have them each order at the FLGS in order to kick-start sales. Failing that, I'd follow Moon Design's analysis and prefer direct orders.