Looking for an unusual kind of game.

From: Christopher Graves <chrphrgrv_at_...>
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2009 22:38:09 -0000

Hey,

I still, far and away, prefer Runquest for Glorantha based roleplaying, but I am trying to get my head around HQ2 and would like to start a game, or find a game, that centers around current events proceeding up to the 'so called' Singularity. Think, X-files meets, Phillip K Dick, meets Caprica (the new series), meets Vernor Vinge, meets Creighton, meets cyberpunk (but definitely not steampunk)you get the idea. I would not be the best person to run such a game but I could get it started in the hopes of finding the right GM.

I think HQ2 might be a great tool for contemporary roleplaying. If anyone knows of such a game or has any interest please drop me a line.

Chris

[Apologies for the delay - Mod.]