Re: Re: 4 Worlds Ontology

From: KYER, JEFFREY <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2000 10:03:44 -0400

Jonas Schi�tt wrote:

> KYER, JEFFREY 00-06-05 15.34
>
> On Chaos:
>
> >Or its just a huge soup surrounding the little orderly soap bubble of
> >Glorantha.
>
> That's certainly the way it's been portrayed in every RQ supplement that
> touched on the subject...

But I suppose, there could be other bubbles bobbing nearby in the soup. That MIGHT be what you could consider chaos otherworlds. Vest Pocket dimenions...

But I'd hate to find myself suddnely playing an Elric! multiverse campaign. At least, not without some cocoa and marshmallows first.

> >I try not to think about Chaos Theory too much. It makes me
> >queasy. =)
>
> You're fighting it too hard. Just let go. I mean, Order was created out
> of Chaos, so Chaos can't be all bad. And what's to say that Order is the
> answer to everything? ;-)

I feel sick.... =)

Jeff