Re: chargen questions about mixed & common magic

From: markmohrfield <markmohrfield_at_...>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 00:44:22 -0000

> For starting characters, am I correct in assuming the only way to start with mixed magic is by using an ability slot (assuming we're using the list method)?

The preview for Sartar:Kingdom of Heroes (which seems to have disappeared from the website, as far as I can tell) contained a somewhat modified list method for creating a Sartarite character. One of the steps was "Chose up to 3 Charms, Spells, and/or Natural Magic Talents." This was in addition to choosing three Rune affinities.

> Third, do talents exist any more?

As you can see, Natural Magic was listed, so I suppose they exist in some form.

                                                 Mark Mohrfield