New PBEM Glorantha starting so one spam-sorry

From: chrphrgrv <chrphrgrv_at_...>
Date: Wed, 09 Sep 2009 08:32:45 -0000

Hello All,

I am writing to announce a new PBEM 3rd Age Glorantha game starting on google groups. The campaign will begin near Alda-Chur. The game is going to start in about a week and I am looking for one to three more steady players.

We are using MRQ but the way we are running the game, if you are an HQ player, you will fit right in. Most of the mechanics are going to take place behind the scenes and characters will concentrate on playing out their character's actions and motivations etc. We are likely going to use something I call ChildQuest and start players out at around 10 years of age.

I have developed a rich campaign background and everything is up and ready to go. This should prove an engrossing spectacle. If you want to just follow along that is great too.

The group is at:

http://groups.google.com/group/Alda-Chur?pli=1

You can reach me at:

chrphrgrv_at_...