Re: Re: Contest Questions

From: Nikodemus Siivola <nikodemus_at_...>
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2009 10:48:00 +0300

2009/10/8 Mike Holmes <mike_c_holmes_at_...>:

> seem to have a very good grasp of the matter, really. I find it hard to believe
> that any of this would be problematic for you in actual play. Is the Bruno situation
> from actual play? Do you have an example of such a problem occurring?

I may have unintentionally misrepresented myself.

I don't have a problem, rather I was having the feeling that I was engaging the rules in a non-orthodox manner, and was wondering about if other people consider the orthodox position clear and play by it, and to a lesser degree is they have their own interesting heresies.

In addition to a couple of pointers to the book I had missed, I've come out with the realization that some of my heresies probably come from underutilizing extended contests.

Cheers,