Killing somebody in extended contest

From: robin <robin_mitra_at_...>
Date: Wed, 07 Oct 2009 22:03:53 -0000

I wonder how difficult it is to kill somebody in an extended contest. And I figure it's almost impossible. Using the climatic scene consequence table (total of 9 points) I think the only chance to actually kill somebody is to already have a score of 3 or 4 against him and then achieve a complete victory. Using the rising action consequence table (difference of 8 or more) it's even more difficult. The score has to be 3-0 or 4-1 and then you have to get a complete victory.

Either way seems to be extremly unlikely, why I guess I am doing something wrong. Can anybody help me out?

Robin Mitra

P.S. It's my first message here. I checked the search tool for earlier posts on this subject, but couldn't find any. So please forgive me, if this has already been answered. P.P.S. Hello everybody!