Rule One needs art

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2009 16:45:08 -0700

I've got some great articles coming up for the next issue of Rule One, but I could really use some artwork (other than clipart!)

You don't need to be a Dario Carallo or Simon Bray to contribute (if you *are* Dario or Simon, feel free to contribute!), though I'd prefer something better than RQ3-era Dobyski artwork (RQ3-era Dobyski maps, on the other hand, would be great...).

If you think you'd like to help, drop me a line. I've got one specific image in mind, and some others that are on the edge of my consciousness.

RR