Re: Hi, I'm new here...

From: jdr_dd <ddlistes_at_...>
Date: Tue, 03 Nov 2009 11:36:24 -0000

Hi !

Being new there too, I'll use Nikodemus's thread to introduce myself.

Im french, began rolepaying 26 years ago and played lots of rpgs since, Runequest (2nd ed.) being one of the first.

Over the Edge and Feng-Shui were two game which made me ask myself about new ways of playing, so I ended playing Fudge, lot's of Indy stuff, Fate, and event reading HQ1, but it was a hard read for me.

With HQ 2 out, I gave it a look, and I liked the narrativist explanations, so I bought it, and I decided to come to the list to better understand HQ2 with your help.

Cheers,

DD