In the Aftermath of Tentacles Omega and something *NEW*

From: Fabian Kuechler <fabian_at_...>
Date: Wed, 02 Dec 2009 14:27:42 +0100

LAST TENTACLES NEWS POST
Volume 10, Number 4, December 2009

~~ S l u r p F o l k s ! ~~

Welcome to the Last Tentacles News Post, featuring all the latest Tentacles news and views. Feel free to forward this newsletter to friends, allies and sworn enemies.

~ T h a n k s f o r a l l t h e s e y e a r s ! ~

Dear Tentacles Tribe,

now the tears have dried and the sorrow transformend to happy memories we, the Tentacles Team, want to thank you all for the amazing and fun years you spent with us at Tentacles.

We are truly blessed by this experience that also changed our lives. The best part was making many friends from around the world.

To nourish the memories of this exceptional event we are about to set up a Wiki that eventually will record all Tentacles Conventions by year and what took place at them including Guestbook entries. Also plannend is a site where we want to host all the pictures and maybe videos.

If you have pictures, videos or stories to share, please write to:

fabian_at_...

We will post infos about all this on www.tentacles-convention.de as soon as we have them.

Also, if you are interested in buying the Tentacles Omega Grouppicture get in touch with me:

fabian_at_...

Again, thank you all! Have a tentacled embrace and read on.

~ A n d n o w ? S o m e t h i n g n e w ! ~

Many of you have heard rumors about a new Convention at castle Stahleck. Be sure it will not have Tentacles.

If you believe that there was more to Tentacles then the castle and a couple crates of beer you might want to follow the Tentacles Team and the True Tentacles Spirit to a new pasture and make different holiday arragments:

Operation Roompoth (Codename)
Holiday on Dice (Working Title)
2nd - 9th August 2010
Germany (Location still secret)

Since we are working on a new prototype of Convention we post about it, for now, only on Twitter.

Read here:

http://twitter.com/tentaclescon

It has now a 85% chance of taking off and fly.

If you are interested write to:

fabian_at_...

Fabian