Re: What does ^3 mean in stats notation in the scenarios on Issaries web site

From: Aescleal &#92;(Ashley Munday&#92;) <"Aescleal>
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2009 16:02:05 -0000

^(number) is something called an edge in Hero Wars and (generally for monsters and NPCs) Heroquest 1. If you're playing with HQ2 just ignore them, they're a misguided* artefact of extended contest in previous editions.

Cheers,

Ash

*Okay, I admit it, I liked edges in the old style extended contests. Life was a lot easier though when you forgot they existed as the group I play with often did.