Re: Re: Augment-only stats

From: Todd Gardiner <todd.gardiner_at_...>
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2010 19:51:38 -0800

I would agree with David for weapons and/or armor that was listed as a Named Item. But trying to list it as a grouping of items, in my mind, or only failing to be specific (e.g. "sturdy weapon", we don't even know if it's an ax, spear or sword!), relegates this to augment-only at my table.

Yes, of course I would suggest to the player that he may be happier with a description that turns this into a Named Item, but in this case I was searching for examples of abilities that are augment-only. And then there is your own whet-stone example...