RE: Re: Augment-only stats

From: Matthew Cole <matthew.cole_at_...>
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2010 08:23:21 -0000

Augments must be narratively entertaining, right?

A list of things (whetstone, eyeglasses, smoking jacket, etc) that seem to have no direct ability use should perhaps be disallowed because they add little or no entertainment (especially if the item is with the hero all the time - it will not be fresh after a couple of uses?).