Re: Re: Augment-only stats

From: Aescleal &#92;(Ashley Munday&#92;) <"Aescleal>
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2010 18:36:22 -0000

Okay, I'm a bit confused here.

>From what I've been reading LC and Matthew's positions are broadly:

If I as a player decide I'm going to create character that deliberately specifies one or more abilities that will be only used as augments or stretches to communicate a character concept then that's cool. However if a GM uses the same tool to communicate a constraint of the game world, genre or other facet that would be outside the player's experience then that's somehow limiting?

I can't quite reconcile the two positions in my mind at the mo.

Ash