Re: Re: Augment-only stats

From: Todd Gardiner <todd.gardiner_at_...>
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2010 11:16:33 -0800

Interesting to note that Orlanthi are not selecting to add rune affinities as part of their character creation, but rather, these are "free" abilities that are given by the background. Nor are they adding adjectives or other modifiers to make them specifically apply to contests, since these are basically keywords.