Re: Augment-only stats

From: ian_hammond_cooper <ian_hammond_cooper_at_...>
Date: Sat, 09 Jan 2010 13:02:08 -0000

> Okay, then you've got no problems with the current rules then. Lay Members
> can use affinities directly it's only using them for magic effects that's
> limited to augment only.

Agreed, I'm pretty sure that when we were working on this we wanted folks to understand that you could use your association with a rune directly as some kind of personality trait - Vastyr is going to use his air rune because he is passionate and angry - you just could not just use it to do direct magic yet. However, I suspect that naturally most folks will find it hard to describe doing something directly with a rune that is not magical. YMMV.