Re: Re: Augment-only stats

From: L C <lightcastle_at_...>
Date: Sat, 09 Jan 2010 13:57:43 -0500

  *nod*

Yeah, p78 reads as distinctly telling people NOT to use it as personality traits. The Narrator may use it as a flaw, and the Narrator may decide to give a situational bonus or something if you've been roleplaying your personality. That reads to me as "Even though you can't use it in a contest, the Narrator may give you a bonus for roleplaying it."

So the intention was that it can be used as a personality trait and magic, but at this level magic is limited to augment only? Or is it that it can be used for all the things listed later, but at this level magic is augment only? (Either way, drawing the parallel with the Profession example being a stretch to get contacts from that's in the main rules.)

LC