Re: HeroQuest GM's Panel

From: Ben <zomben_at_...>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 15:32:08 -0000

All,

I was the guy who slapped this thing together, so thought I should clarify a few things.

First off, it was intended to be used with one of those vinyl customizable GM screens (ala: http://www.frpgames.com/cart.php?m=product_detail&p=8992). As such, it has sections which the GM can scrawl notes on with a wipe-off marker during session use. I've not actually used it in play yet, so not sure how useful that will be.

I just wanted to clarify that this series of GM screen panels doesn't include -all- the tables from the game, just the ones most likely to need to be referenced during a session. It doesn't have things like the "Pyrrhic VIctory" table, as that doesn't come up that often.

Also, includes a grid for tracking the Pass/Fail cycle, and boxes for tracking successes of the Extended Contests.

Hope you enjoy it! Feedback welcome!