Re: Re: stretches and credibility checks - anyone else having difficulty?

From: Hal Bowman <hal_bowman1_at_...>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 13:18:41 -0800 (PST)

"The OP says he...finds using the rules difficult to use despite never actually playing them..."

False statement.  My next session of Sartar: Kingdom of Heroes will open with the ambush by (or against, maybe) the Greydogs after the Clearwine Feast of Beasts - a ranged attack fight that I am having trouble figuring out. I do not want to have the same flop that happened when I playtested out HQ rules with the Garhound Contest and one of the same players - inconsistency, player frustration, etc.