Re: Re: stretches and credibility checks - anyone else having difficulty?

From: L C <lightcastle_at_...>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 17:17:34 -0500

You know, I thought of those, but haven't looked at either one in their recent editions. I was tempted to put in a caveat about "without making it a textbook-sized montrosity". Thing is, even then they often repeated and refined with new stats whole sections of these things in genre packs, if I recall.